I thought you'd appreciate a video version of the guide.
Please also find the written guide below the video!
- Cut out your chosen design.
- Remove clear top sheet.
- Press onto clean, dry nail with design facing down.
- Fully dampen tattoo, and hold down.
- Wait 15 secs, slide paper off and use a wet finger to smooth down flat if needed.
- Dry fully and then coat with 2 layers of clear varnish.
TIP - You can also apply them on top of a pale coloured varnish (pre-applied and dried first), to give a background to your nail art!
- Remove with nail varnish remover as normal.
- If you get any sticky residue then use a bit of baby oil.