I thought I'd make a video version of the guide.
Please also find the written guide below the video!
- Cut out your chosen design.
- Remove clear top sheet.
- Press onto clean, dry nail with design facing down.
- Fully dampen tattoo, and hold down.
- Wait 15 secs, slide paper off and use a wet finger to smooth down flat if needed.
- Dry fully and then fully coat with 2 layers of clear varnish. The decals will last as long as the top coat of varnish if you have sealed them properly.
Get creative - You can also apply them on top of a (dry) coloured varnish before adding the top coat, to give a background to your nail art!
- Remove with nail varnish remover as normal.
- If you get any sticky residue then use a bit of baby oil.
To ensure the long life of your nail decals prior to use, please keep in the original packaging and store in a cool dry place. Any exposure to moisture (eg. steam, wet hands, rain, oil) prior to use will activate the tattoo glue, as a result the printed decal will stick to the clear plastic sheet, making them unusable.